This was one of the first Whole30 meals I made that knocked my socks off. My hubby and I crave the garlicy spiciness of this meal. We serve ours with a steamed veggie and usually sweet potato fries + WholeSister’s Dump Ranch. (I modify this recipe for my kids- once their drumsticks come off the grill they’re ready to eat. I don’t put the sauce on theirs.) It’s all Whole30 approved and SO GOOD.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it and post a photo to Instagram tag me! Tag me in your actual photo and use the hashtag #EmilyEatsRealFoodRecipe. I love seeing the creations you come up with from my recipes.
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks or 20 wings
- 2 Tablespoons Mrs Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ Cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee (or butter if you're not Whole30)
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Marinade chicken in lemon pepper seasoning for a few hours to overnight.
- In a small saucepan combine hot sauce, ghee and minced garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce starts to boil and then lower heat to low until ready to use sauce.
- Cook chicken on the grill until done and remove from grill.
- In a large bowl toss chicken and sauce together until well coated.