Ranch potatoes have become a favorite, whole30 approved staple in our house. They’re quick and easy and a great way to feed a crowd. Plus, they reheat really well, too. We eat these with grilled chicken, hamburgers, even with eggs for breakfast. You can tag your photo #EmilysRanchPotatos so others can see the yumminess!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it and post a photo to Instagram tag me! Tag me in your actual photo and use the hashtag #EmilyEatsRealFoodRecipe. I love seeing the creations you come up with from my recipes.
- 5 cups of chopped potatoes (brown or red work!)
- A generous drizzle of avocado oil
- 2 Teaspoons of House Seasoning (a few posts back)
- 2 Teaspoons of dried dill
- 1 Teaspoon of dried mustard
- Heat oven to 400*.
- In a medium bowl drizzle oil over chopped potatoes.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Stir well to coat from the bottom up.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray pan with cooking spray. (Get some parchment paper. It'll be your new BFF.)
- Cook potatoes for 30 minutes or until they just start to brown. (Stir at the half-way point.)