I for sure did not think up this idea but I’m thankful for whoever did. This is an easy breakfast option for busy moms who need something quick in the mornings. These can be made ahead of time and reheated and can be made with bacon or prosciutto.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it and post a photo to Instagram tag me! Tag me in your actual photo and use the hashtag #EmilyEatsRealFoodRecipe. I love seeing the creations you come up with from my recipes.
- Coconut oil to line muffin tins
- 6 eggs
- 6 pieces of prosciutto
- A dash of House Seasoning (Use search bar on the right of my blog to find recipe)
- red pepper flakes or sliced green onion for garnish
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Coat muffin tin cups with coconut oil.
- Line muffin cups with prosciutto.
- Crack one egg into each cup.
- Bake 10-14 minutes to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle house seasoning on each egg cup and top with favorite garnishes.