After I learned what all was in those store-bought taco seasoning packets I quickly did a little research and figured out how to make my own. We keep a big batch of this on hand and use it anytime we need to season beef or chicken for tacos. So easy and delicious!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it and post a photo to Instagram tag me! Tag me in your actual photo and use the hashtag #EmilyEatsRealFoodRecipe. I love seeing the creations you come up with from my recipes.
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1½ Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef with desired amount of chopped onion.
- Once beef is no longer pink add ½ cup of water and seasoning mixture.
- Stir until all meat is coated with mixture.
- Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.